Monday, November 17, 2008

Point Count


Besides answering Hannah's "Why?" question all week: "No, Hannah.We don't climb on the table because we'll break our head open." "Stop Hannah! We don't eat paint because it will hurt our tummies." "Oh Hannah! Toilet paper is for wiping, not for unrolling and unrolling and stuffing in the toilet." And yes she's only 18 months old. I thought they didn't start this 'why?' thing until they were older, I have been attempting to exercise and not eat chocolate.
(That was a complicated sentence to punctuate. I think that means it was probably not a very good sentence. I'm sorry. The lack of chocolate is addling my brain.)
So, I was mostly successful. Except for that grasshopper brownie day and that one day when I just couldn't stand it and ate two (or three, or four) handfuls of chocolate chips in great gulping mouthfuls. Oh yeah, and I had to eat one of my mom's pie tarts. So I did alright in that area. It's a great improvement over the 6 pumpkin chocolate chip cookies a day, don't you think?
My exercising has consisted of two days of swimming, one day of biking and one day of extreme abs.
So I earned myself four points for not eating desserts and four points for exercising. How did you do?

10 comments:

Shauna said...

You are doing great! I need to be better!

Kristina P. said...

First, I love the name Hannah.

And second, 5 handfuls of chocolate chips sound like basically eating air.

Loralee said...

code name; favsis
Is this where I leave my weeks' confession? I did exercise Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday, but I'm pretty sure I blew the sugar challenge 5 of the 7 days. So that's 5 points, if I am figuring it out right?
:)

Natalie said...

3 very pathetic points for me....I'm not giving up. Not yet. I can do this. I really can. I hope.

Mark and Kristen said...

4 for me!

Cris Pebley said...

My goal was to get at least one point a day. Other than Saturday, in which I was weak and lazy, I did just that. So I earned 6 points.

Pavel said...

4 points

jayedee said...

5 points for no chocolate/sweets
3 points for exercise

i just HAD to sample the cookies i baked on friday to make sure they were fit for family consumption, right? lol

Kim said...

2.

I'm so ashamed.

No willpower whatsoever. And no motivation to go running outside in the rain and/or cold. This week will be better!

I hope.

Czechers said...

I love that I'm not the only one that eats chocolate chips instead of making cookies with them. If I do actually want to make cookies I have to do it shortly after buying them. They never last long enough to make cookies.