Monday, November 10, 2008

And so it begins. . .

Today, the chocolate challenge is officially beginning! Good luck participants.
All participants will win an invite to a kid-free fondue party at the end (of course there will be chocolate involved), and the overall winner gets. . .
Some canned peaches?!? I can't think of a TOTALLY AWESOME prize that I can provide through some talent of mine. None of my talents really turn into totally awesome prizes. I could run a race in your name? Or I know, I know, I could help you refinish your piano! (On second thought, that might be more of a punishment than a prize.) Wait, wait, I could name my next child after you (not an announcement and not really a talent of mine either)!

So I still don't know what the overall winner gets besides all the GLORY.

Anyway, good luck. I'll think of something. (Although, secretly I don't plan to have to give out a prize, because I am going to win. *Throws down the gauntlet*)

P.S. It's not too late to join. Just leave me a comment with your supersecret/not-so-secret identity and keep track of how many days you exercise and don't eat a dessert. Next Monday I'll put up a post to collect your points (one point for exercise and one point for dessert-free) and keep a tally in my sidebar.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Okay here I am :) I don't think all the e-mails I am sending you are getting to you? If not please e-mail me. My e-mail address is: tryingtostaycalm@gmail.com
♥ Hugs!

Kristina P. said...

Ummmm, can I start tomorrow?

I went to Cheesecake Factory for lunch, and they MADE me order cheesecake! The waiter said that he would lock me inside the restaurant, unless I ordered a slice of cheesecake! Can you believe that? So, of course I had to share a slice of Pumpkin Pecan with my friend. Boo.

jayedee said...

i am totally in for this challenge! but of course i've already blown it due to the gooey hot cinnamon rolls i made for dessert last night. i did, however, exercise yesterday (yay for me!)

ps.........my not so secret identity (and alter ego) is "the crazy chicken lady".