Friday, November 21, 2008

New blog

Since my regular place of employment (the local newspaper where I write freelance stuff), hasn't called me, I have so much time without anything to can, I started another blog.

"Excited and Confused" will focus on my family and our adventures still, and Gaining Equilibrium will be my writing blog, a place full of angst and drama, and exciting swashbuckling tales of vampires. Well, maybe not so much angst or swashbuckling, and I think that vampire thing has been done. And maybe more humor, but some angst. Definitely some angst.

It will also be a nice place to pretend that someday I will publish a book, and to try and generate ideas for magazine publishing. So, if you're interested check it out at http://gainingequilibrium.blogspot.com/.
AND LEAVE ME A COMMENT. (But only if you really want to.) (Please.)

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Awesome! I can't wait to check it out! Watch my blog.. awards will be posts with lots of l♥ve for you soon! Have a great weekend! ♥ Hugs! :) Shauna

Unknown said...

I think it's a great idea to separate the two. I keep meaning to start a different blog for the same reason--great minds think alike. :-)