Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dang this Catch-up

Alright, I'm pretty sure this is the blog post you've been waiting for all your life about our Christmas.  This is the blog post I've been waiting for, because then I can officially close out 2010. Not that 2010 was a bad year, I'm just ready to blog about stuff that's been on my mind lately like:
Why did all my brain cells migrate to my thighs?
The ways in which each child has chosen to annoy me while nursing, including the newly discovered armpit kick.
Various and sundry ways to drive yourself crazy preparing for Christmas.
In the meantime, here is this slideshow that maybe my Grandma will like. (Hi Grandma!)

Yes, I know this scrapblog is not beautiful, and the only thing cute about it are the people in the pictures, but it's done. At least these pictures won't sit around in some computer file never to be seen again, and then years later be puzzled over while the kids ask, "Why do Mom and Dad look like they have hangovers?" We'll know it was because our undying love for them kept us up late on Christmas Eve making bunkbed tents, right? And then maybe we can use that as leverage in some sort of argument against being put in a rest home.




And here's the link to the full screen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting such a sweet blog. I love the pictures of your family. What do you mean "maybe Grandma will like" you know darn well that I will LOVE them!!!
Thanks. Love ya, G-ma

Tobi said...

The blog post I've been waiting for all of my life. I snorted water all down my shirt when I read that.

Do you have to pay to use scrapblog? Can you print the pages? Or do you pay them to print them?

Mark and Kristen said...

We have a Christmas hangover every year and then fight over who gets to hold the camera.