Thursday, February 14, 2008

I love you!

This is a neat trick. I can pretend that I posted on an earlier date than I really did.

I love my little family:

I love Mike for his never-ending patience and for laughing with me

I love Mckenzie for her sweet smile and tender personality. Today we told her that if she went in the road she would be hit by a car and have to live with Heavenly Father. She was soooo sad. We felt awful. She feels sad when other people are sad. In a book of poems I have, there is a picture of a baby with only a diaper and he looks kind of lonely. She brought it to me with tears in her eyes and said, "He wants his mommy." We had to give him a pretend blanket and a real kiss. She cries in movies already. She has such a tender heart.

I love Hannah for her squinchy-face Hannah smiles, her curiousity (mmm. . . this will probably taste good) and her grouchy demands to always be standing. (She needs our help, and gets really mad when we aren't holding her up by her hands.)

Sometimes I think that Valentines Day is just a nice day for sales of roses, and I want to be one of those people who sneeze at it, but if I'm honest I love the day. After all those years of having to celebrate SAD I have someone to celebrate with, and he's perfect. Perfect for me.

Here is his version of roses (new Bose speakers for our computer, hooray!):

1 comment:

Hollyween said...

I love how you put the speakers on a vase. niiiiiice!