Sunday, September 21, 2008

Alrighty then



Rules associated with this award:

1. The recipient must link back to the awards creator......a student in Texas(http://www.thebabblingsofmere.blogspot.com/)

2. You must post these rules if you receive the award. (done)

3. You must choose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself. (check the list below and see if you are on it)

4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere.
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient. (look below)

6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.

7. You must thank your giver. (Natalie Vincent)

Characteristics for the Smile Award:

1. Must display a cheerful attitude.

2. Must love one another.

3. Must make mistakes.

4. Must learn from others.

5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world.

6. Must love life.

7. Must love kids. (Stephanie Speaking--Maybe I should decline this award, because I love kids, but sometimes I think bad thoughts about them. Should I add some more requirements to this award like: 8. Never swears (out loud, or unless it is really warranted). 9. Manages to find humor in poop and 10.Sometimes smile wears thin, but manages to pull it off anyway?)

5 Awesome Bloggers Who Qualify for This Major Award!

Hollie--my cousin, who despite stressful attempts at canning still makes me laugh every time I read her blog. When I see her (like once a year at Christmas), she is always smiling.

Holly--my aunt, who's not really my aunt, but kind of is. She has been a major help in this bloggy world and I love reading about her adventures and zest for life.

Kristin--my friend, who shows me how to relax and not be so uptight about things Mike might want to do. She is like the ultimate "cool" wife and is a really patient mom. Her blog is funny (and private) too.

Kathryn-- my friend, who is cute, smart, amazing, crafty, talented, etc., etc. Kathryn convinced me to get into this blog stuff, and boy am I grateful. Kathryn was a great friend through many times and always helped me smile!

Emily R.-- A new bloggy friend, who grew up with Mike, Em is the absolute example of smile. She has a precocious pre-schooler and toddler twins and she manages to smile and laugh through all their antics. Thanks for your nice comments Em, they always make me feel good.

Lots of other people make me smile! Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

Hollyween said...

This is what I get for being behind on your blog. Not even realize I was given an award??
Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!!!